With 11 aircraft in our fleet, we have everything to suit your mission!
One of the safest, quietest helicopters in the world.
- Eight-place, light, single-turbine engine helicopter that provides high-performance.
- Responsive and agile.
- Increased capacity provides greater versatility.
- Flies faster, hovers higher, and provides the agility and exceptional handling for which the MD series is famous.
- Advanced NOTAR anti-torque system
Bell 206L1 LongRanger
Smooth. Comfortable. Reliable.
- Ideal for corporate transport.
- Extensive safety features.
- Spacious interior, perfect for group flying.
- Dependable and reliable.
MD 500 Series
Fast. Safe. Versatile.
At Kuki we have an MD 500C and two MD 500E.
- Speed, agility, power and safety.
- Ample cabin space for passengers.
- Great visibility.
- MD500E is the best performing helicopter in its class.
- Cruising speed of 135 knots (155 mph)
Robinson R44 Raven II
Excellent Reliability. Responsive Handling. Great Performance.
- Ideal for private use and business.
- High performance with Lycoming IO-540 fuel-injected, angle-valve, tuned-induction engine, which eliminates the need for carburetor heat.
- Good starting performance in hot or cold weather.
- Cruising speed of up to 116 knots (135 mph).
Robinson R22 Beta
Panoramic Views. Dependability. High performance.
- Flown throughout the world for many different purposes, ranging from flight training to livestock mustering to patrolling pipelines.
- Powerful engine, lightweight steel-tube airframe, and aerodynamic shape.
- Average fuel consumption of only 7-10 gallons per hour.
- Large windows provide panoramic views.
- Acoustical foam lowers cabin noise. A heavy-duty muffler and low tail-rotor tip speed lessen flyover noise.
- Cruising speed of up to 90 knots.