About Your Lesson
Our trial lessons are a great opportunity to get hands-on and fly a helicopter, whilst in the expert hands of a fully qualified instructor.
Ranging from 15 minutes to an hour in length, a trial lesson is ideal if you are considering helicopter lessons.
Trial lessons are also the perfect gift for someone who has always dreamed of becoming a pilot.
For more information about the next steps after a trial lesson, visit our Learn to Fly page or download our guide below.
Your Lesson Includes:
- A detailed insight into helicopter flying and life at Kuki
- Full flight briefing introducing the helicopter controls
- A full safety briefing – we have a 100% safety record at Kuki
- Once in the sky, an opportunity to take the helicopter controls yourself
- Time flown counting towards your training hours
- Debrief after the lesson with full Q&A session
- Full use of the Kuki facilities on the day you have your lesson
- A Certificate of Achievement of your first flying lesson