The Price of Flight
Take to the skies from just £59
Kuki membership is an integral part of your any flight training course with Kuki and this one-off payment includes unlimited landings (landing fees for an R22 and R44 are £15 per land at Gamston and more at other airports), pre and post-lesson briefings, hi-vis vest, free use of the luxurious "Kuki Pilot's Members Lounge" and refreshments for you and your family/colleagues.
If you have purchased one of our flight vouchers or are taking a trial lesson, the Kuki membership is NOT required.
- £210 inc VAT
Prices are per hour and include an instructor, pre and post flight briefing, fuel, landing fees and insurance.
- Cessna 152 - £205 plus VAT
- Robinson R22 Beta - £265 plus VAT
- Robinson R44 Raven - £495 plus VAT
- Bell 206 JetRanger - £580 plus VAT
- MD500 - £580 plus VAT
Prices are per hour and include pre and post flight checks, fuel, landing fees and insurance.
- Cessna 152 - £165 plus VAT
- Robinson R22 Beta - £205 plus VAT
- Robinson R44 Raven - £410 plus VAT
- Bell 206 JetRanger - £490 plus VAT
- MD500 - £490 plus VAT
- Cessna 152 Plane - 15 minutes - £59 inc VAT
- Cessna 152 Plane - 30 minutes - £115 inc VAT
- Cessna 152 Plane - 60 minutes - £205 inc VAT
- R22 Helicopter - 15 minutes - £99 inc VAT
- R22 Helicopter - 30 minutes - £169 inc VAT
- R22 Helicopter - 60 minutes - £299 inc VAT
- R44 Helicopter - 15 minutes - £198 inc VAT
- R44 Helicopter - 30 minutes - £338 inc VAT
- R44 Helicopter - 60 minutes - £594 inc VAT
Flight Discovery Day
Our flight discovery day is a complete experience for anyone considering flying as a career choice or as a full introduction to all things flight training in planes or helicopters. Your day will include: a detailed a tour of the hangar; explanation of aircraft checks; pre and post-flight briefings; an intro to ground school lessons; visit to the control tower and, of course, TWO hours flying in your chosen aircraft, including taking control. You will also join the Kuki team for breakfast, lunch and refreshments through the day. The hours you fly will also count towards your required hours for a PPL or PPL(h). - £From - Please contact us
Master one of the most challenging aspects of helicopter flight. Includes pre and post flight briefings as well as two hours flying in a Robinson R22. - £495 inc VAT
We offer instruction in all ground subjects that are needed to obtain your PPL or PPL(h) licence. - £150 per day inc VAT
Type Conversions | Night/Instrument Ratings | AFI & CPL Courses
Our services cover everything Helicopter, including Assistant Flying Instructor and Modular Pilot Licence courses. For more details and pricing, just make contact.