Our wonderful Sherwood Forest and Robin Hood VIP experience takes you from Kuki HQ at Gamston Airport, over Sherwood Forest and the famous ancient Major Oak tree…..keeping an eye out for Robin Hood and his Merry Men of course.
This unique flight of approximately 20 minutes duration could be a unique gift for one of life’s special occasions or just a treat for you and your loved one’s.
Not only will you experience a relaxed helicopter flight, but you will be able to make it a whole morning or afternoon for you and your guests with EXCLUSIVE use of the Kuki VIP pilot / guest lounge, viewing platform and bar area.
Your 3 hour event will start with a welcome to the Kuki team and your pilot for the day, before a Champagne reception for those flying. Soft drinks, coffee and tea will be on hand and we can organise snacks, sandwiches, cakes and other treats from the famous local Thaymar Restaurant.
You’re more than welcome to bring along up to 10 additional guests who can watch you depart from our private balcony area and who could also take advantage of their own trial flight in one of our other helicopters. Indeed – if booked at the same time – we will add an extra 10% flying time to the any trial flights your guests opt to take whilst they are with us.
Prices start from £795 for up to 3 people flying in our new Robinson R44 helicopter. We can personalise the tour to include any other places you might want to fly over too, just mention it when you make contact with us.
Your Experience Includes
- 20 minutes flight in our Robinson R44
- 1-3 passengers included
- An introduction to the helicopter controls & Instrument Panel
- Full flight briefs and debriefs
- A morning or afternoon at Kuki
- Exclusive use of our Pilots Lounge & Viewing Platform
- Champagne on arrival for the main guest/s
- Soft drinks, coffee and tea available in the lounge
- Breakfast or lunch can be arranged (for a small extra charge per head)